The perfect place to do business
61 Katherine is a multi-tenanted 25 000m2 office building situated in a prominent position off the intersection of Katherine Street and Rivonia Road in the heart of the Sandton CBD. This locality, with easy access and prime brand exposure makes it the perfect space for your business.
Prime location in Sandton superblock
61 Katherine is located within the strategic “Sandton Core Precinct” – an approved precinct plan which will guide current and future development and pedestrianisation within the business node.
The property falls within the Sandton “Superblock” (bound by Katherine Street, Rivonia Road and West Street) forming part of the new Sandton Central surrounding the Gautrain Station and Sandton City Mall.
The precinct is directly linked by the intensive Bus Rapid Transport route and Gautrain feeder buses transport network.
- Within walking distance to the Gautrain station and around the corner from the only pedestrian friendly access to Sandton City.
- Close to the proposed new Chislehurston road network linking the Sandton and Weirda Valley precinct, exiting at Illovo and bypassing the main arterial route through Sandton.
The flexible floor plates will offer the following features:
- Open plan and cellular offices
- Executive areas
- Client and staff meeting rooms
- Conference facilities
- High level security and access control
- Coffee bar / restaurant