192 on Bram
192 Bram Fischer’s strategic location in this sough-after environment has been designed to create a sense of space. The internal space is further enhanced by the exceptional views of the Sandton skyline.
The building’s positioning allows for significant signage and branding opportunities for tenants and has a floorplate design which allows for flexibility in accommodating small to large occupancies. There is access to a communal canteen and meeting room areas.
This prime location is close to various modes of public transport and the 15 500m2 of office space sits atop a multilevel parking podium.
Full redundancy measures are in place with a back-up generator and water supply.
Features of the buildings:
- Full backup generator and water
- Immediate access to public transport infrastructure
- High exposure and branding opportunity
- Large floor plates for maximum efficiencies
- Common meeting/training rooms
- Gym and canteen facilities
- Fibre connectivity
GET IN TOUCH
B - Grade
TOTAL BUILDING RENTABLE SPACE
RENTAL SPACE AVAILABLE